Wednesday night’s service was Jurassic Park themed, from our Summer program. Tonight we talked about Genesis 1:1, back where it all started. We quizzed the kids over what God made on each of the seven days.
- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
- Genesis 1:3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
- Genesis 1:6 Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”
- Genesis 1:9 Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so.
- Genesis 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years
- Genesis 1:20 Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.”
- Genesis 1:24 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so.
- Genesis 2:2 By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done
Here’s some pics from tonight’s service!